Training Plan

peterruel  Apr 12th 2012 at 21:41
peterruel
I recently entered in a 8 week sprint training plan derived primarily from one listed in a June 2011 issue of Triathlete magazine (with some modifications for pool availability and work schedule). Is there a way that something like this, or this could be offered to all member's as a free training plan?

Is there a way that other members who wanted to offer their plans, as training plans that could be used by their peers, -could be saved in the plans area for use?

Of course there would be disclaimers - use at your own wisdom and risk etc.

As always I appreciate the support.

5 replies

Oziem  Apr 12th 2012 at 22:13
Oziem
Hi Peter,

You can subscribe as a coach (for free) using the "Coach Starter" package. Once you are a coach go to the "Home" tab, and click on "Coaching mode".

In coaching mode there is a tab "Programmes", where you can create and manage different programmes (plans) which you can share or sell* on the site. Unfortunately, you can not copy from your own "personal" plan into a coach programme yet.

Dave

ps. I wouldn't think that Triathlete magazine would be too happy about their programme being sold here, might need to check their small print.
"Must tri harder"

peterruel  Apr 12th 2012 at 22:38
peterruel
Thanks Dave, I was just thinking FREE so no one had to go through the tedium of entering it in.

TriBlogs  Apr 12th 2012 at 22:40
TriBlogs
Nice :-) I'm sure your efforts would be appreciated by other members!

I just created the 100 pushup challenge as a programme triblogs.com/community/programmes/?Q=author&id=4605
TriBlogs: Plan, Record, Analyse and Share your Triathlon experiences

peterruel  Apr 12th 2012 at 22:45
peterruel
ugh 100 days! ;} I'd rather just knock them out!

sarahleonard  Apr 12th 2012 at 22:53
sarahleonard
Ha ha brilliant, I can't even do one push up....probably means I need to do the challenge! :o)

You must log in or join to post a message here.

Welcome to TriBlogs the free online training solution.

Plan, record, analyse and share your triathlon experiences. Click here to join