Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of 'TriBlogs' both within the UK and internationally is provided by the MeloNet Internet Consultancy on the following terms:
1. TriBlogs is *only* free for non-commercial use. TriBlogs consider access to an account by a paid coach (by sharing account details) to be commercial access by the said coach. We reserve the right to disable accounts suspected of such a violation of our terms and conditions.
2. By using TriBlogs you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of TriBlogs. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to TriBlogs.
3. We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of TriBlogs will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on TriBlogs (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
4. You agree to use TriBlogs only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of TriBlogs. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within TriBlogs.
5. TriBlogs is a web publishing service and optional hosting service (the "Service"). You will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure. You understand and agree that the Service is provided to you on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. MeloNet disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service or any other client software. MeloNet also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
6. You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use the Service. TriBlogs reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
8. Forum and public contributions must be civil and tasteful.
8(i) No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
8(ii) No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
8(iii) No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
8(iv) No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
8(v) Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
9(vi) We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any TriBlogs community.
11. Information submitted to TriBlogs (*) should NOT be considered confidential or private and may be revealed as part of normal system operations. (*except email addresses which are secure and will not be distributed).
12. No warranty of service is implied.
13. Any details stored about your person will be removed on request please see "Contact Us".
14. If you have questions please contact the site operator before joining TriBlogs. See the "Contact Us" link.