Athletes: Keep your bike in top working order!
Keep your bike in top working order by adding a reminder that notifies you when itís time to take your bike for a service!
A service reminder can be set up by going to Kit, adding your bike to your Kit list or by using an existing kit item and then clicking on Service Monitor to enter your own personal reminder (based on mileage or duration). You will then be automatically notified when itís time to take your bike for its service.
Every member can add one piece of kit to the service monitor, but for Premium subscribers you can add as many kit items as you like so that those with more than one bike (yes you) can keep all their kit working at its best. This service could also be used for reminders to purchase new pieces of kit including running shoes, goggles or whatever you like!
Mar 6th 2012 at 11:34
By request we have now added the ability for non-premium members to trial a premium subscription for one week for free! All the premium features are free to be accessed during this time givi...
Jun 5th 2013
Dave has been busy developing again and you can now record your PBs on a new page in your Diary. The system allows you to categorise the PBs and adjust the order that they are displayed. O...
Sep 3rd 2012
You can trust these training plans to get you to the start line of your desired race fit and ready to go! Features include:
Available to both Free and Premium members,Loads straight into yo...
Mar 28th 2012
Have you ever spent time calculating your pacing for a race? If yes, you'll be pleased to hear that we have just created a new page in the Community section, "Pacing Tables". Here you can ...
Apr 18th 2011
TriBloggers, we have added a new section in the Community tab where we can now add special discount vouchers specifically for TriBlogs members. You can find the page by going to Community >...
Feb 1st 2013
Especially for our bloggers we've created new and improved skins to show off your blogs! You can still personalise your blog in the usual way by changing the colour, layout or by adding phot...
Jun 9th 2012
We've just updated the training programme authoring tool so that coaches can now copy session blocks (days or weeks) from one programme to another.
Feb 26th 2012
Please help promote the site by liking us on Facebook, all you need to do is click Like :) Thanks for your support! We will be posting discount codes on our Facebook page so keep an ey...
Jan 8th 2011
Version 5.4.1 ( Nov 21st 2012 )
- New: Navigation change, moved into main nav and cleaned up layout.
- New: Group owner can choose different features to be available on a group.
- In Progress: Group forums (forum home only visible)
- New: Athlete diary alerts.
Version 5.4.0 ( Oct 22nd 2012 )
- General (Mobiles)New: Default window size optimised for mobiles and other small screen systems.
- New: Mobile specific menu interfaceNew: Multiple column layouts are merged into one
Version 5.3.4 ( Oct 7th 2012 )
- New: body fat input in the day form
- New: Chart templates can include body fat
- New: Chart templates can include strength training
- Fix: a bug which prevented some table checkbox actions from working has been fixed
- New: shared charts section message board for each shared chart
Version 5.3.3 ( Sep 6th 2012 )
- New: guest comments (non-members)